Women Watch Afrika is sending out this call to remind everyone to attend in large numbers the upcoming Congressman Hank Johnson’s Town Hall meeting to discuss the recent ICE raids in our community. We are glad to receive and listen to our District 4 Congressman. The Call from the community remains that our Congressman should facilitate the release of all the Somalis taken away by ICE officials.
Please join me in thanking Congressman Hank Johnson in anticipation of bringing us the good news that he will facilitate the release of our love ones and family members.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting. Please find details below in addition to upcoming trainings. See below for logistic information about the meeting.
Director & CEO
Women Watch Afrika, Inc.
Congressman Johnson’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Town Hall:
· When: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 from 5 to 7 p.m.
· Where: Georgia Piedmont Technical College Conference Center,
495 North Indian Creek Drive, Clarkston, GA, 30021
· Why: Congressman Hank Johnson is hosting this interactive town hall to address concerns raised about:
* ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations throughout the 4th district
* To educate attendees on recent immigration executive orders
Contact: Maria Fernanda Lancheros, Immigration Liaison: Maria.Lancheros@mail.house.gov or 770-987-2291